Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First Own Cook Lunch =D

After more than a month staying away from my family.. i finally cooked my own FOOD! lol..
Since not working anymore.. lunch is not SUBWAY anymore.. so got to take care of my own lunch since sister working :(

so yup.. i cooked my own lunch today.. simple dish.. all together 3 dish with a soup =D

Taday! my 1st dish.. VEGE! well.. i cant believe i cooked that 1st.. i dun really fancy vege.. but i cooked that 1st.. haha! next was the chicken as u can see.. its KINDA nice.. but its abit salty and oily.. sobs! lol!
SCRAMBLE egg!! dun judge the FOOD by its cover.. lol! looks dark and all rite? thats because i mixed with sauce.. nice! =D

Soup! haha k la this wan no i cook.. not that pro.. dunno how to cook soup yet..=D

Tada! this was my LUNCH =D awesome! (not THAT nice la but still satisfying =D )

Basically.. i survived my lunch with these 2 sauce.. oyster and lea perrins.. nice man!

LOL! it took me almost an hour.. zzz super long rite? (shy shy d) lol! and half way.. O M G! RICE! i forgotten bout rice!! haha.. so i did like 2 things at one go.. fry my chicken..and wash my rice.. and cook my rice..haha! damn funny man.. ended up got to wait a while more for rice to be cooked.. HAIZ! FAILURE!
Whee! messy-ness! haha
All those JUST FOR A LUNCH!
Frying Pan USED

Ahh! lunch was really fun.. well.. not my 1st time in the kitchen.. but definitely 1st time cooking by my self and produce EDIBLE food.. haha! damn worried things turn out bad and i got to eat INDO mee instead.. lol!

OH OH! have u guys seen this be4? do u all noe wat berocca is?
ita a tablet where it will dissolve when it has contact with water.. normally it comes in tube of the tablets where u take it and DIY(do it urself) but this bottle.. super cool! u just turn the bottle cap.. the tablet will drop from the cover to the water.. so it will dissolve..which means when u buy it.. the water u see is just normal distilled water.. once u TURN the cap.. then the real berocca drink is "produced" lol!
haha! swans! black swans.. symbolize PERTH ( or WA, western australia) cuase onli in WA they have black swans.. others are normally WHITE.. haah!
hey mate.. nice to meet u.. lets fist each other.. haha!

LOOK AT THAT MAN! all over the LAKE.. gosh.. HEAPS and HEAPS of them..

haha! after that we went watch LAW ABIDING CITIZEN! i noe i noe super long show d rite? but wat to do.. AUS just came out.. so i noe its nice and i suggested to watch.. and o m g! its super duper nice!! love it!

and yup waffle u see above is from GELARE.. its sort of an ice cream stall... but every tuesday they have promotion on their waffle.. which is SUPERB!
my share.. awesome POSSUM! =D
haha.. had been vacuuming my sis's place too.. this vacuum cleaner super strong man!
LOOK AT THE DUST!!! IT WAS EMPTY BE4!! gosh.. terrible huh?
opps! did i just spoil ur mood after watching and drooling on GELARE's waffle? haha!

*
COMING BACK SOON!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment