Sunday, October 11, 2009

OMG!! WAT THE TOOT!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
why?? WHY??!?!?! TELL ME WHY!!!!!

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

damn dumb la me.. DARN!!

super duper piss with my self now man.. i couldn't believe wat i;ve done today.. TOTALLY STUPID,annoying and really piss myself up.. i tell u all now also u all piss with me.. SHIT WEI!!!!
WHY LAR!!

can anyone just slap me?
PLEASE!?!?!?!?!!??
well not too hard cause after wat i studied run away from my brain...

NO NO!! NOT i dint study.. I DID!! I STUDIED!!! good boy rite? BUT

thats not the part i;m piss with... well got la (spend one whole day do ONE SET OF CHEM yesterday).. but wat i did TODAY WAS EVEN STUPID!! WORST !!

i'm sorry guys.. i failed u.....
i did not do fullfill my obligations..

FAILURE!!

i failed to TAKE PICTURE WHILE I WAS EATING DURIAN!!!!

DAMN IT RITE?!?!?!

haiz.. thank got we have GOOGLE.COM

i hope u guys can still drool despite being annoyed by me.. =D

*drum rolls*
TADA!!!!


yup went there and pluck.. (NOT!)

YUP.. its me opening it...
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! obviously not me.. i just said i FAIL U ALL!! it was also from google.. LOL!!
but yea.. I OPEN the durians my mum bought today!!! mum's fav fruit.. which is the
KING OF ALL!!

well.. mum has a good taste.. LOL!! well i noe i noe.. u all must be wondering..
WHAT?!?! its ur 1st time opening a durian???
YUP!! its true.. last time i have my father opening it for us.. while we just sit down.. warm up the chair and ENJOY!! but today.. DAD WAS BATHING!!! so i replaced him.. AS THE MAN OF THE HOUSE!!(for that time) muahahhahaha..

quite cool lar.. haha.. owh owh.. do u guys do the same thing? like after u eat? take the kulit of durian.. and wash ur hands??? and and!! pour water on the place where the seed grow.. and DRINK IT!!! it seems the smell will GO AWAY!! haha.. QUITE TRUE for me..
anyways.. i wanted to take pic wei.. but when i realise about it.. MY HAND ARE ALREADY DIRTY!!! how to resist the king of fruits lar??? king say "eat me EAT ME" already.. takkan i disobey?? hahaha!! and when i finish.. NOTHING LEFT.. so cannot take any pic.. SORRY LAR .. jangan marah.. LOL!
wokie.. getting back to my CHEMISTRY!!haha.. no no diff set.. not the same one..LOL!!
SAYONARA!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment