Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!

Whee.. today is My Grand Pa and Shawn Phillips Bday =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATES!! anyways.. i went dinner with my grandpa =D

uhuh! monte's.. somewhere in klang.. well the food is NOT BAD!!
Fuyoh! Bday boy ni.. boleh Pose man! =D
FaMiLy! (Father and Mother I Love You!)
*tick tock tick tock!* and food not here yet.. sooooo.. with such nice christmas tree.. wat will we do??? SNAP SOME PICTURES!!!!! =D =D
not THAT nice la rite? but okay la.. not bad.. hehe!
*
Makan time super sampat.. my bro saw N/A in the menu.. and he asked wat is it.. so i say..
NOT AVAILABLE LAR..
then my father say NO! its not not available..
so as usual i lame lar..
"NO APPITITE ??"
haha! quite funny la rite? bei min la.. laugh abit? LOL!
k k.. this wan for fun onli..
sudddenly my mum ask.. WATS DNA?!?!
me: zzzzz.. I DUNNO!!
mum: HAI YO!
me: errm.. do not attack??
Mum: "jeling me"
me:*WHAT!! exam finish d le.. dun ask me DNA! deoxyribonuclicacid? WTh?"
dad: hai yo.. its Do Not Answer(DNA) lar...
*
SWT!
*
wheee! bday cake.. haha.. terlambat.. grandpa cut out one piece liao.. HAHA!
happy grandpa =D
he so happy got grandson like ME and my BRO.. and also grand daughter like my sis!hehehe
SYOK SENDIRI!
SPEAKING OF GRAND DAUGHTER!!

nah sis.. feed u?? NOT! lol.. he makan sendiri.. =P

Hope u enjoyed ur Bday Grandpa! though it was just a simple one.. but ya man! hope u liked it=D

This month my father seriously pok kai...

1st mum bday

then my bday

now grandpa bday

SOON! bro bday. HAHAHA!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment