Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NO 2!!! =D

After a LONG day of jamming i got so super duper wopper tired... and we actually went to a studio.. which was a catalyst to increase the rate of me getting headache!! hahaha
*
well.. after jamming we decided to go PYRAMID to help my fren with his baju for prom.. but my mum say.. AI YO!! tak pe la.. balik rumah lar.. so as an obedient kid like me.. i listened to her and went back home...
*
i so wanted to sleep... cuase of the headache.. and i suspect its the SYMBOL i hit.. made me "spin my head right round right round" LOL!
*
AS ALWAYS!!! computer 1st.. so i was facebooking until i hear something...like some huge group of people coming upstairs... but i ACTED COOL..(can act ni.. cannot be cool.. HAIZ!) acted like NO ONE is outside.. *suspecting its my SJ-ians!! but keep cool.. viewing pictures* SUDDENLY!! i hear *BEEP* someone turn on their video camera i suppose? LOL!! and BOOM!
*
*SURPRISE!!!!!*
*
lol!
there they are.. my sj-ians... was expecting them to come since BIN message me to ask for my mum's number.. but as day passes by.. i thought i damn perasaan lar..and i thought they forgotten me d...mana tahu suddenly all come.. haha!!


ini la gang aku.. =D
left sai cheong ni.. haiz.. that fella duwan me d..if his there.. perfect reunion.. long time never meet up d..
*
anyways.. it was BBQ!! long time never bbq liao.. they brought all the "instruments" and there we go!! start ur engine!! hahahaha i mean FIRE!


fire on the way!


MISSION ACCOMPLISH!!! fire's up!!


as everyone bz bbq-ing.. and starting fire.. as usual us!! CAM WHORE!!! LOL!!


Food on the way!! haha.. well marinated!! damn nice!!
*stomach playing drum d!!*


makan makan!! haha.. mum cooked some food too.. so semua makan..
dengan gembira?? lol!!
*
*ZHENG ZHENG ZHENG ZHENG ZHENG*
*
lights was off... i dunno why.. so i sing happy birthday to u happy birthday to u.. LOL!!!
and of course.. it was the B'day cake!!


tada!! nice not nice not?? SPECIALY MADE WAN U NOE!!! YI LIN made it her self!! the girl on the left!! chun le.. damn nice lar.. like from secret recipe ni.. LOL!!
the cake was seriously awesome!! if not becuase of the awesome food be4.. i will eat the awesome cake.. LOL!
after that we jalan jalan around ss19... ppl pass by think we all crazy cuase there was like 11 of us walking out side.. talking so loudly.. at 10 o'clock!! but it was surely fun!!
ahh.. it finally came to an end.. bye bye!! damn sad la.. just spend few hours together ni.. haiZ!
but seriously lo.. despite such hot and smoky environment.. i did not feel the headache!! haha.. i suppose they became my antibiotic?? LOL!

BIN!!! thanks wei.. i think u cooked the most food, did the most job yesterdya!! hahaa.. thanks alot!! =D
yes yes i noe some of u thinking me le me le? wait lar.. patience patience.. haha!!
NOT TO FORGET!!
*
Jer Renn
Yuet Yin
Yi Lin
Peng Han
Jia Wei
Iman
Arif
Steven
Sai Cheong
Charmine
*
and shit.. one more... who is it aR?? let me check back.. bin mentioned earlier d.. other here d.. hmmmm
*
OH YEA!!!
*
Shaung! lol!!
*
THANKS GUYS!!

it was really an awesome dinner.. SORRY for not going out with u guys often nowadays.. got to practice for my band!! which is TONIGHT!! so after tonight!! i should be able to enjoy with u all.. JUST U ALL WANNA COME OUT WITH ME NOT ONLI!! =D =D
TERIMA KASIH BANYAK BANYAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment