Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gosh.. Nose.. pls.. dun run!

*BREATHING HARSHLY*
*
wanna noe why?? cuase i was chaing my nose this whole day!! its RUNNING LIKE MAD!!!
seriously wei.. nose are nose.. why u treat me like that? wat i've done to you.. i always smell good things.. nice smell things.. NEVER treat u bad before.. why are u running away from me.. WHY!! even u wanna run away from me?? who else i'm gonna talk to at night before i sleep?? STOP RUNNING!!!
*
*tissue TISSUE!!!*

ya man.. i need to buy that device.. so easy when my nose being naughty and wan to run away..

see!! compare their method and my method.. their's are more profesional.. mine is like.. S H I T!

whole day like that wei.. sien not? lol..

OH OH!! i have a remedy!!

(USED TO BE EFFICIENT.. but i suppose i;m immune to it already.. but u can try??)

USE VICKS!

ya man.. this helps me A LITTLE.. last time use to be very fast.. but now takes a longer time.. lol.. put some on ur tissue and sniff it throughout the day.. and TADA!! NOSE INSAF!! duwanna run anymore =D

k k k k .. better go sleep now.. chow.. hope it helps next time if u encounter.. *TOUCH WOOD*

No comments:

Post a Comment