Monday, December 7, 2009

A wonderful DATE...

WITH A SPECIAL WOMEN!!!
*
haha.. cool eh? shocking news?? haha.. let me begin the story with MYSTERY!
1st i went pak toh with my ex classmates.. have breakfast with my ex skulmates.. and after that.. the whole day is reserve to my BELOVED!!
*
since i can drive.. i decided to drove HER around.. sadly i can only drive HER around using my 18 going to 19 years old TOYOTA CORROLA!! another darling of mine.. LOL!
( yes i noe sis.. its urs..)
*
1st up! SHE wanna go bank a while to withdraw somemoney.. i told HER no need cuase the CANDLE NIGHT DINNER i will settle.. but SHE insisted so okay lo.. drop HER at the bank while i wait outside..
(gosh she took so long wei.. wanted to leave without her d.. then!! she came out.. LOL!)
*
After topping up some money

ITS TIME TO GO SHOPPING!! but no.. she wan go down kl do some chores.. okay lo.. send her down town.. she settle her stuffs.. and we have a light tea TOGETHER!! nice nice =D

after a light tea.. we head of to TOUCH AND GO HQ cuase HER touch and go got some problem.. guess wat!! IT RAINS!! how ROMANTIC rite?? =D

k k.. best part of the day coming up.. but before that.. WE went to my COUSIN house cuase I wanted to get something for my FELLOW BM MATES.. haiz.. go out DATING also think about my frens.. sorry DARLING.. =D

wheee... head to SUNWAY PYRAMID NEXT OF COURSE!!

real dating starts here.. went shopping.. looking for phones.. shoes.. and many more which is not to be mentioned here due to 18SX..

haha! and BECAUSE OF MY BM MATES AGAIN!! SHE teman me to C4.. (not the bomb mind u) buy snacks for the trip.. see la.. how SHE sacrifise for u all?? must say thank you to HER!

HAHAH!! k k.. thats my date =D wanna noe who? i;ll be RIGHT BACK after this short news!
***** ***** ***** ***** *****

WHEEE!!! BUKIT MERAH TRIP TOMORROW!!

and guess wat? last min person like me.. JUST STARTED PACKING TODAY! =D

(ignore messy bed)

TADA! baju yang saya bawa.. abit the alot rite? but we doing so much stuffs.. gam gam gua? LOL!

and SNACKS!!

whee.. obviously its NOT ENOUGH! will get more and more and more... "LA JI!" =D

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

"We are back at YX date.. wanna noe who?? why not u guys guess"

-----

----

---

--

-

its HIS MUM!!! LOL..

hope u enjoyed chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment