Sunday, December 13, 2009

North of Malaysia =D

Oh My Gosh.. seriously.. i've been to the NORTH of Malaysia tooooo many times..
Penang
Lumut
Bukit Merah
Penang
these are the places i've been right after my SAM finals.. and soon i'll be going up north again for??
genting highland(not really north la but heading north.. LOL!)
LANGKAWI...

Oh gosh.. i've alot of the the north south highway!
anyways.. since it was the 2nd time i went penang.. i never fail my self.. i took PICTURES!
chu cheong fan!!
CURRY MEE!!!
APONG!!!
those are food from PENANG
now do allow me to present IPOH FOOD!!
POH PIAH!!
SATAY
Kai si hor fan!
LOBAK!

and of course.. how can we miss this dish when we eat in ipoh!!

TAU GAE!!

damn.. i;m hungry!!

i was wondering rite.. do all these foods have english name?? hahaha!

well this trip wasnt really playing or visiting after all.. we did check out PIDC.. which will be my uni when i persue my dentistry course...

to be honest.. its not bad at all.. quite well organised and nice... just one thing.. we got to climb up 21 floors!! hhaha.. but it seems they will be having a campus somewhere near here.. so by the time i go penang to study.. i;ll be in the campus d.. HOPEFULLY!

lol! i was also a babysitter! this booy here.. 4 years old.. damn cute la.. smart too.. haha! can pose wei.. learn form me.. and i have to thank my sifu pei wern.. if not this boy also not so photogenic.. LOL! (jk la.. he damn pro.. no need teach.. photogenic man!)

No comments:

Post a Comment