Thursday, March 11, 2010

Results day!

haha.. i noe man.. SPM results.. "quan go me si?" lol! no no.. u all mistaken liao..i JUST SO HAPPEN went to skul.. dint PURPOSELY go to skul. haha!
Mum wanted to go there for some prefect blazer thingy.. so i tag along lo =D
**********
k k be4 i start my lame story.. which of these 2 pictures are nicer?

no 1?
no 2?

COMMENT PLS!! wanna put as new "HEADER" for my blog.. hehe!

**********
haha since results was not out yet.. i teman my mum in the prefect room a while.. wah liao.. everything CHANGE! skul even provide NICE cupboard.. haiz!

pilih kasih-nya!

haha! this ball is not just an ODINARY rugby ball.. its a ball that made us enjoy so much.. LOL! yea just one small ball rite? DOES ALL THE WONDERS! ~memories!~
SPBT!
my other fav spot to go during high skul times.. why? cause its really cool.. we have AWESOME teacher in charge.. haha! but omg.. i dun see the fun in that room anymore when i go there just now..
yes.. my teacher loves to scold.. say this say that..some times is FUN seeing it.. but just now.. was like 20 times worst than our time? no offence.. but.. she was SO STRESSED OUT! kesian her la..her helpers are too dependent on her.. everything ask teacher.. dunno how to settle themself.. unlike my batch.. with a GREAT LEADER =D HE.. who always wanna escape being scold by the teacher.. always think of a solution and solve the prob without the help of teacher.. TO PREVENT BEING LECTURED!
=D hahaha!
ahh.. miss that place and also the cool ppl i work with.. =D
finally! results will be given.. but be4 that.. SPEECH by the head mistress.. sobs.. come to think of it.. i went for my seniors results day.. my juniors results day.. but not my own one.. WHY?? BLAME IT ON DRIVING TEST!! :( so since i dint feel how was it like.. i went into the hall.. haha!
gosh.. see all my juniors.. all so diff.. and HAIZ! wasn't entertained by them at all.. cant blame them la.. SPM Results wei.. WHO AM I? lol!
but this year.. there is quite good IMPROVEMENT as compared to my year.. sad-ness.. :( not sure how good.. but was i think WAY better than my year.. malu! TERAMAT MALU! teramat malu SEKALI! lol
tats all for today =D
OH OH! be4 i chow.. wanna CONGRATS those with good results! and all the best in ur future =D
GOOD FOR U!

No comments:

Post a Comment