Friday, July 3, 2009

POOR TOYOTA COROLLA!!!

my toyota is SICK.. :( :(...got to send to hospital liao.. hopefully tomorrow can check out liao.. HAHA!!! stupid radiator there got some crack.. water from radiator leak out from there.. ish ish ish... so gonna kena.. from MY SISTER!! AHHH!!!

kk.. give u guys a preview of MY!! i say it again.. MY car.. =D


Yup.. that is the toyota car.. cool rite?? 18 years old man... older than me by 6 months MAN!!
still strong(execpt for now.. got to go HOSPITAL) fast.. mantap.. rock.. bring me around..

SO GONNA USE THIS CAR TO PROM!!! who's with me?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!



*zheng zheng zheng zheng zheng*
not bad rite? haha.. stearing all so cool.. chair COMFY MAN!!



SPEEDOMETER PUN NAK CURI.. tak tahu siapa la.. haiz.. HAHA!! seirously.. my speedometer the needle drop off.. this shows how TERRIBLE the ppl before me use the car(siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas) hahahaha..
IT WAS NOT THERE ONCE I DROVE IT!! DUN PUT THE BLAME ON ME SIS!!!


CHECH THAT OUT YO!!! radio.. controls.. so many bottons.. or i shall say MUCH!! uncountable wei.. for pro like me to handle.. MAUHahahahaahah... * all not functioning wan*

i noe i noe.. u all wondering why i have 4 pedals rite?? well.. very simple.. i;m an experience driver.. 4 pedals.. or BUTTONS will never be an obstacles for MUA.. hehehehe!!!

Yup yup.. i noe wat u guys thinking.. *WHAT?!?! ITS MANUAL!?!?!?* indeed it is..
MUA manual driver.. HEHEEHEHEHEHHEE... LOL!! syok sendiring..

cool right MY car?? i noe i noe.. so keep me updated if u wanna follow me to prom with that car.. che che che.. so fast talk abt prom d.. SAM also not yet finish.. HAHAH!!!!

k lar... sounded like some TECHNICAL person... that wan is use for HIM onli.. i duwan to mention names here lar..after kena BLOCKED... HE who always STALK on my BLOG will noe..very KEPO wan... u noe lar.. HIM LAR!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment