Friday, July 10, 2009

Whats Wrong With the World???

k lar.. maybe not world la.. wats wrong with GENERATIONS NOW A DAYS?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously... teenage nowadays are so so so different form teenagers last time... well.. i admit i am so much worst than my sister... compare the matureness.. compare the ability to do work.. compare everything.. my sister is always better... but u compare me with my brother!!!! i;m also better than him... what is happening?!?!?!?!?!?

well... i got to see the changes of generations now because i was once a senior in my skul.. and since i was kinda active in my extra curricular activities.. i had lots and lots of juniors in several organisations...as generations passes by.. the standard seriously drooped.. TAKE BSM for an example.. my skul last time was VERY WELL KNOWN... we had perfect and wonderful members... the AJK were awesome.. the MEMBERS were awesome.. but now... AJK are still okay.. but juniors.. members are like... HALF DEAD!!!!

not onli that.. i find them really RUDE... well.. i do not noe if i;m like that when i was their age.. but i certainly think that they really take advantage on us ALOT.. even fight back.. HOW OFTEN DO U SEE PPL FIGHTING BACK TO THEIR SENIOR in the PAST?!!?!?? HARDLY ONE SOUL!!!!! but now.. its COMMON!!! they will even creat BLOGS.. like this to bang their seniors.. talk bad about them... curse them.. i mean.. WATS UP MAN?!?!?! where is ur respect??

haiz.. i wonder how can they be awaken by their attitudes... ANYWAY!! scolding time is over. WHO AM I TO LECTURE PPL NOW?!??!! LOL!! i am nothing now.. so i better SHUSH before the JUNIORS create blog and talk bad about me.. HAAHAHAH!!! anyway.. write all u wan.. who cares?? =D

k k back to MY LIFE!! i also dunno wats wrong with me man.. i;ve been sleeping EXTREMELY early... and its not okay... pack everything.. close everything and sleep.. its SLEEP WHILE ONLINE!!! SLEEP WHILE DOING HW!!! dunno wats wrong with me d.. damn!!! high blood pressure?? low blood pressure?? why am i feeling so tired?!?!??! so many times d.. chat half way... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... yesterday was another time.. due to that .. i;ve got to use my OLD phone.. cuase i dint charge my current phone.. SAD rite?!?!?! ahahah..

exam soon... how how how?!!? rethorical question.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment