Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am INNOCENT!!! pls dun charge me!!

I'm innocent.. I'm INNOCENT!! i did not do it!! NO I DID NOT!! why are u accusing me? what did i do to u?!?! no.. GET LOST!!!

ARGH!! damn it..

Police: WHAT WERE U DOING?!?! 9:31:24?? where were u and wat were u up to?!?!
Me: I WAS STUDYING!!!!!
Police: sorry son.. do u have anyone that can prove u were studying at 9:31:24??
Me: no sir.. but my books can prove that!! its OPEN!!
Police: i dont buy that.. u have no ALIBI!! u will be charged!!
Me: NO!! i;m innocent.. how many times..ARGH!! I WAN CALL MY LAWYER!!
Police: no point.. we have enough evidence...hands pls!

the next thing i hear.. CLICK CLICK!!
my hands are cuffed... i cannot move.. cant escape.. police is bringing me somewhere.. somewhere DARK.. will it be jail?? but but... haiz...

no one will believe me... and here i am.. HOW TO STUDY FOR FInALS?!?!?!?

or i wont be able to go finals as well?? sigh..

Why....

*akon- Mr Lonely*

yea.. perfect song....all alone in the prison.. becuase i... i ... i...

KILLED A FLY!!!


This is the TRUE story..stay tuned =D

I WAS STUDYING!!! (well the time was fake lar.. wat 9:31 wat not all) and then!! this stupid house fly dunno how on earth it came in.. was disturbing me!!! BUT!! i ignored it.. as its just a FLY.. it will fly away soon..
but

NO!!!

it continue flying around me.. which IRRITATES ME!!! so i got pissed..


super duper on fire...and so i grab my tools(my rough paper).. prepare to belasah the fella..but he was TOO FAST!!!

i never gave up!! after all the reflex training from badminton.. i noe i;ll get it somehow.. but whack after whack.. i MISS!! so i got even pissed.. i stood up...


yea.. like kena belasah by the fly.. but anyway.. i stood up.. waited for the correct timing.. correct position...

BOOM!!!!

K.O

YAHOO!!! it finally died.. LOL!! so YEA THATS THE STORY!! and now.. i;m in JAIL becuase of that.. sobs...

(somehow the police heard and he let me off =D)

Police: u can go off now.. sry mate
Me: YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANYWAYS!! its just a stupid story i made up.. its not true.. dint got handcuff alll... but i did KILLED A FLY!! haha


Anyways.. PARENTS FINALLY came back from PERTH.. sis graduation so they went perth for her convo.. damn sien wei.. home alone.. but also quite fun la.. LOL!! GUESS WAT!! 3 person went.. grand dad,dad and mum.. but how many bags they brought back?!?!?

5!!!!!!

ahhahaha..1 bag full of FOOD!! SNACKS!!! and i couldn't resist.. so i ate one already


GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED!!

=D

Wokie.. thats all for now.. got to study!! sayonara!!! hope u guys enjoyed..

No comments:

Post a Comment