Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Rumah Buka"

hmm.. rumah terbuka? or rumah buka?? LOL!! anyways.. it sounds really funny.. my house is open.. pls do come to my house which is open.. LOL!! anyways...
.
Selamat hari raya.. selamat hari raya.. selamat hari raya.. HAHA!! Today was my 1st open house i attended..maybe the last? haha!! but i;m telling u.. the food was AWESOME!!
.
it was my neighbour's open house..so they invite us.. and EVERY YEAR!! they cook.. yup.. COOK GOOD FOOD!!! yummy.. damn lar..should have took some pic let u all drool... haha!!


anyways.. since we are still small.. as in young.. (YES I'm STILL YOUNG!!) we got ang pao from them.. haha or more commonly known as DUIT RAYA for them..
.
LOL!! damn funny when uncle was giving.. my grandpa was beside me.. he was like.. wat about old man? dun have? LOL!!! the way he said it.. so CUTE!! =D
.
They have nasi DAGANG... laksa.. awesome-ness.. eat until super full.. after balik rumah. DAMN TIRED!! sleep.. *damn* suppose to be studying!! hahahhah
.
ANYWAYS!! just finish my SUPER SUPPER!!! and since i FAIL to make u guys drool.. i shall make u guys DROOL FOR MY SUPPER!! hahahaa
.
BEFORE I START MU SUPPER STORY!! something WEIRD happend wei.. i went down.. wanted to eat my usual milo and bread.. but i remember something that is NICE(u;ll see later) that can be eaten.. so i wanted to go up and ask permission.. but i see the hall fan open.. so i was like.. O K A Y!!
.
went up.. i "cha" my dad la.. why never off fan?? cuase he ALWAYS scold me if i did not switch off the light or fan.. ALWAYS!! lol.. or heater after i mandi.. so i cha him back lar.. he say.. no ar.. i thought i switch off?(which he always does check before he came up) SO we gave each other weird stares.. and act nothing happend.. LOL!! DAMN FUNNY!!
.
but i was SCARED!! haha.. but who cares!! my supper waiting wei.. turn off the hall fan and continue!!
.
TADA!!!

yup yup.. this is REGULAR meal for my super supper.. a SURE HAVE milo..
in my I BELIEVE cup.. lol!! standard charted give me wei(aka father brought back home)
Muahahahahhaa... thats today's COMPANION.. TIM TAM!!! from AUSTRALIA!!! i dunno why is it labelled as WIN ME.. but its TIM TAM.. malaysia pun ada.. tetapi quality.. dunno why.. from AUS nicer.. LOL!! awesome man..

lol..decided to take stupid pictures.. as always.. HAHA!! DROOLING?? maybe not after u see my face? hahaha!!

Y u M M Y!!

HAHA!!
OWh damn.. BRB!!!

-----

----

---

--

-

BACK!! haha.. sry man.. dunno why gotto boom nagasakhi and hiroshima.. LOL!! too much milk maybe?? hahah!! relief... now where was i???
OWH OWH.. haha.. actually nothing much liao..
=D
from australia.. this are just a little portion.. haiz.. sorry man.. i'm having the same feeling as u are.. can see but cannot eat :( mum giving out to ppl.. HAIZ!! sadness.. IF i got next time.. i;ll bring back for u guys =D

No comments:

Post a Comment