Monday, September 28, 2009

Argh.. What a bad day!

Today was the 1st day of college.. after a week break as our Muslim frens were celebrating ther Hari Raya and for the non muslim in sam.. have a "rest" after a week of EXAM!!!

EXAM EXAM EXAM!! today was all about exam papers.. we have our papers back.. and seirously.. super duper dissapointing with my results.... especially CHEMISTRY!!

Too be honest.. CHEMISTRY was the MOST prepared sub and bio & phy was the LEAST prepared sub.. true enough my bio was the lowest.. but SUPRISINGLY my phy got quite good.. better than i expected.. but CHEM!! my most confident sub in the whole exam.. i got a C!!! imagine the most confident sub i get C.. others still wan me mention??

Darn lar.. less than a month..and results still like that.. haiz.. sure kena from everyone d lar.. NOT THAT I DIDNT STUDY!!! TAKE CHEM FOR INSTANCE!! anything u ask me or test me.. I CAN ANSWER!!! but when i WRITE IT OUT.. teacher minus here.. minus there... zzzzzzzzz... seriously...... technique and language pulling me down...

another disappointing sub.. BIO!!! dunno how on earth i get so low for that..studied.. i did.. but i not it was'nt enough.. but still!! 59!! thats quite shocking.... omg omg omg omg.. another thing i dun like..all my sub i actually get 60++!!! BUT...its still a C.. comeon!!! 60 plus should be a B!!! even if u get 80!! its not an A!! u must get 80.1!!!! than its A..gosh...

ahh.. face it.. *breathe in breathe out*

wokie.. one more month!! time to FULL BLAST!! yahoooo!!!

haha.. yup.. i said it right bad DAY!! early morning get bad results.. at night.. CAR GOT SCRATCH!!!! haiz..... stupid round-a-bout so jam.. so cars was like bumper to bumper.. and i was kinda close this big car beside me.. cuase i need to go to the left obviously keep to my left lar.. then suddenly when that car move.. CRACK! wth? kena scratch from HER!! haiz.. lady driver.. =D

kena from parents lar.. wat to do.. results they dunno yet.. SIS.. u;ll noe 1st.. haha.. dunno how to tell them.. HAIZ.. die lar... sayonara lar!

No comments:

Post a Comment