Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chef of The Day (Day 10)

Sorry mates.. today not much pic about the topic i;m going into.. lol!

yea i was a chef.. k la maybe chef is something to GRAND.. i was the helper for a chef.. my Aunt.. haha! since i;m going to study oversea soon.. my mum told my aunts to teach me how to cook.. so yea my aunt taught me how to cook a few dishes already.. wanna try? LOL!


anyway.. ntg to talk abt.. lol... totally new topic! see this board.. its at the train station where we normally waits.. and i was just checking on how tepat their timing is since they tell u the time it departs so yea it says 1 more min be4 the train comes.. i timed and guess wat!!

2 min and 17 sec!! lol.. bluff ppl wan..

and yea i saw this in the train.. they actually have a police for public transports.. called the transit officer.. basically they are police but they onli take care of the transportation part.. cool rite?

omg.. super random.. LOL! i DROVE THIS CAR!! WHEEEE!! my sis's fren's car..since the train station was just 5 min drive.. my sis asked me to drive it and of course i did.. i miss driving! lol.. broke so many rules..
SPEED LIMIT! is the main one i broke.. lol! cannot tahan man.. super slow their limits.. hahA!

XBOX!! damn chun.. fifa streets! my fav game there.. lol!
is xbox better than ps2? hmm i have no comment.. both like the same? haha!
my sis taught me how to do mango jelly too.. yea using aeroplane brand.. haha! super easy and taste good! =D

tada!
haha.. form tmr till sat i wont be able to blog as we are going to the south of perth for scenery and many more... check out my sis bag..
compare to mine.. LOL!

SNACKS!!

EGGS!!

haha.. okay this post is super random.. just for laughter.. lol.. ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment