Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gardener

haha! awesome possum!

this trip to aussie really hard work man.. everyday is work work and work!

last week i was in my 2nd Aunt's place.. and during that period.. a big truck will be going from house to house and collect rubbish or rather stuffs that is unwanted anymore..so my aunt was like trying to get rid of her garden stuffs as her trees are super HUGE.. so i did some GARDENING by cutting some trees and leaves off.. haha!

This week.. i'm at my 1st aunt's place.. lol! ya man i have 3 aunt's here.. so i;ll be visiting my 3rd aunt next week be4 i come back! gosh i;m coming back soon! LOL anyway.. in my 1st aunt's place.. i did some gardening too.. since its SUMMER now.. lots of their leaves turn yellow due to dryness so the plant's XYLEM cannot transport enough water to the plants.. HAHA!

*****
omg.. today i see the thickest dust in my entire life! my aunt wants to check her attic so since i was there they asked me to help cause i am YOUNG! lol.. but quite cool la going up attic rite?
love the show ALIEN in the ATTIC so was quite excited hoping to meet one..
but O M G !
THICK LAYER OF DUST! seirously u noe during winter? okay thats not a good example cuase i haven experience winter... hmmm OH! u noe BEACH? where there are sand? and when u step on it u can have ur foot prints? THATS UP MY AUNTS HSE!!

haha! intresting huh? sry no pic.. in aunts place so hardly can do anything but to comment bout stuffs =D

thats all i suppose.. ta for now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment