Sunday, January 3, 2010

Visiting my Aunts (Day 3)

haha... 2nd blog for the day!
wokie a little story bout my purpose to come Perth...
*
no 1. Visit my Aunties and uncles in Perth since i will be buzy for the next 5 years..so i better go now to visit them when i am still FREE..
no 2. WORK! but until now i;m still not working yet.. MIGHT be starting next week if everything is fine =D
no 3. VISIT PERTH!! (awesome place)
*
so 1st up.. my DAI YI MA (eldest aunt)

Aunt Julia.. wonderful cook =D

within a shot period of time.. TADA!
a plate of ham, pork, chicken and turkey
a bowl of salad
Fried rice (from the night be4)
Vietnam roll
*
eat until i full kao kao
After that.. went to my 2nd aunty's house.. Aunt Alice..her house is beautiful =D
after that the Ladies went shopping for a while and then i go visit my uncle..

he went to this home which is located near my aunt's place..

Oh gosh.. he used to be so good..recently he is not feeling very good so my aunt go to send him to the house.. :(
stayed anight in Aunt Julia's place..GREAT WIND!! love it.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment