Sunday, January 3, 2010

University of Western Australia (Day 4)

Wanna have a feel in Australia university.. since i will not be able to study in Australia i VISITED UWA which is my sister's EX uni.. to have a feel of it.. lol!

out side the campus.. is a wonderful River.. or lake.. i;m not sure.. their river or lake here looks like SEA to me.. and now i;m confuse.. anyway wat ever is it.. its NICE! LOL!
and one thing i realise in Australia.. their FLORA are super cool.. look at that! matrix?? lol!

SOLDIER pants like that.. LOL!

HUGE RITE?!?!?

in the uni there is this place where it was build like a japanese place those kind? yea.. quite cool..

ahaha my true colour.. MONKEY!! and my sis got to control me by pulling me down.. LOL!

We are Flying! lol

nice building eh? UWA man!

haha! after all we finally reach the main enterance.. wheee!

The Corica(i think) sells this Apple cake(i think) which is super nice.. u;ll DROOL!!

need a tissue to wipe ur drool? =D
haha i guess u need more as the next stop we went ICY ICE..

TADA! its shaved ice.. super duper wopper SMOOTH! damn nice.. haha.. cant taste the roughness of the ice at all.. imagine ice blended? do u think its smooth? haha! its smoother than that man!
lol! some leng chai wanted to take pic ( i noe u guys vomiting rite? )

DINNER CHEF! fuyoh.. ada style.. lol

my CHEF cooked CHICKEN RICE FOR ME!! my FAV!! and a bowl of vege.. my....... "FAV"
lol
its nice =D got my help sure nice lar =D

No comments:

Post a Comment