Sunday, January 3, 2010

Visiting Temple and Kings Park (Day 8)

Its Sunday and my is had YAD meeting and also a dharma class =D

the temple is super duper big to be honest.. not to forget its super nice too.. very well maintained..=D
*
1st my sis and her committee had their meeting on upcoming activities and i was there busy taking photo.. lol! and suddenly one of my sis fren nose bleed.. it was kinda bad but slowly it settle down d so he was fine =D
*
After meeting its lunch time.. we helped serve the food to the ppl who is coming to eat..

The AJK of YAD..

after everyone fill up their tummy.. its time for Dharma class =D
be4 we start.. we did meditation.. and it was my 1st time meditating.. it is something good to learn as we will be able to relax ourself and feel calm after the meditation.. it was actually hard for me as i could not clear my mind.. my mind to busy thinking d.. but i tried my best to concentrate.. it was okay la i could concentrate a while.. at least =D haha!

After meditation we did dharma talk.. sis shared on what she read.. Rich brother Rich sister... talk about several issues and i really learn something from it as everyone's opinion was very unexpected but meaningful.. more of i will nvr taught of it.. so i learn how to think more.. wider and not just wat is infront of me.. good one =D

after temple.. Kings Park was our next Agenda.. ya man.. park for Kings to go.. so since i'm a king.. i went there =D

THIS IS SUPER COOL! whispering wall.. this pic quite short distance la.. but when my sis and i tried.. we were very far.. almost 100m away from each other.. we just whisper to the wall and the person on the other end will hear it.. SUPER COOL! at 1st my sis told me i was like.. BULLSHIT! but when it really happens.. i was totally shocked..amazed me man..

the City of Perth is behind us.. cool huh.. the view is superb! all the buildings.. nice.. SWEET!

lol.. posing time of course.. lol!
haha.. this wan abit the poting.. out there they say its a GLASS BRIDGE!! i was like.. wow glass bridge? thats so cool.. lets go.. mana tahu.. just the side is glass.. ZZZzzzzzzzzzz!

ahh.. nice to sleep man.. haha!

DINNER TIME! we went to this restaurant.. check out the burger man.. H U G E! can compare with carl's junior wei.. seriously.. i even say this.. "its my 1st time opening my mouth so big" lol!
u all noe la i cakap banyak wan.. ada big mouth.. but seriously.. my mouth so big also cannot fit this burger! lol..

lol.. monkey face i have..

Trying my best to open.. FAIL KAO KAO! haha

Smile be4 ur mouth is full of the sauce after u start eating..haha!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment