Monday, January 25, 2010

GG.COM

Good game man... yesterday i seriously GG lo.. haha! damn i;m addicted to GG already.. anyways why i gg? cuase i was suppose to meet my aunt in the train station at 1130.. and guess wat time i woke up?!??! 11!! maybe later than 11 also.. i was like SHIT! terus get up and changed.. haiz! aunt said she waited for almost one hour.. haha!

anyway she got this voucher where we can eat BUFFET in Sheraton for 25 AUD =D so she asked a few of her fren and us for lunch and we say ON!

tad! sheraton in perth.. should be the same as sheraton in penang rite? lol!

when i sit down.. i was like WAH! 3 forks 2 knife 1 spoon.. what should i use for my food? really man i dunno wat to use.. ended up i just use the fork and spoon in the middle.. haha!
Aussie Cousin =D Adrian.. hot hot? i noe man.. runs in the family.. haha!
oh gosh.. OYSTER! my "fav" man.. honestly.. i really dun like rare stuffs.. make me wanna puke.. sorry! no offense to oyster and rare food lovers.. but i really cant take it.. gosh i remember the last time i ate it was in GOLD COAST! remember ph and jr? we were given one whole bowl for FREE! and we just touch 3 of them.. one each for the 3 of us.. and we almost PUKE!

well..for me this time was better.. i did not feel that bad but still.. dint like it.. haha! maybe this time i put alot of lemon.. so it taste better? but gosh.. i do not fancy it! haha besides.. allergy to seafood.. so better to just stay away from it? =D
Perth Mint! place where they produce schillings? or rather make them.. and also sell golds and so on.. anyway on my left is my 1st Aunt and on my right is my uncle.. the young boy there.. younger than me but so much taller than me! my cousin =D
(my bad for the blur pic! see kh cannot praise me wan..haha!)
this is the EXHIBITION center! where they sell stuffs in bulk and cheap.. but gosh.. not organise at all.. and mostly old old stuffs.. esp the movies.. super old wan.. so i went there.. spend almost an hour..come out with NOTHING! haha but its really cheap if there is stuffs for us.. too bad too sad!
fuyoh scientist in action! that thing she holding is a pipette! celaka man.. auto matic wan.. no need see calibration mark.. no need see meniscus.. no need use sucker.. just push bottons and tada! wat u wan how many ml u wan is being suck up.. and if u wan how many ml to be put also can be set.. just by pushing bottons.. and no need to go through all the mafan procedure.. haha!
haha! and u noe me.. KEPO! so i tried also.. damn cool man the device.. well this pic is POSING one but i did tried using the pipette.. sis doing some DNA stuffs.. in the small tube i;m holding on my right hand contains DNA.. just a small amount..
so SAM ppl.. wat process should it undergo to AMPLIFY the DNA's?? haha!
haha! super cute =D
and yea went to some BAR for dinner =D
i had prok ribs.. nice =D

haha! aussie day on the 26! =D my next post!

oh oh! have u guys heard of my sister's keeper? no? go read the book or watch the movie!!
well i watched the movie.. and its really touching! touched my heart indirectly..haha!
hope u guys will enjoy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment