Saturday, January 23, 2010

YanChep National Park

Last week.. it was time to visit some national park in Australia =D
and since my aunt was free.. she brought me to YANCHEP national park to see koala bear..
cute huh? i noe man!

koalas are actually really cute.. gosh did i just repeat my self.. sry my bad my bad =D
we went for a talk where they told us about koala's.. how they are born.. how they grow up.. wats their fav food.. and so on..it was kinda interesting and the lady who gave us this "lesson" was really good as she expressed it very well.. to me lar.. haha!

Haiz! sleep sleep sleep.. they are at a really tall tree.. almost the top of the tree.. the Ranger said its because they have super thick fur.. thickest of all animals! and now its summer.. so they are like super duper hot.. in order to keep them self cooler.. they sleep on top so that the wind will help them to keep cool lo.. smart not? lol!
AWWW!! super cute! lol..
Australia Chicken! lol.. damn weird wei.. like wrong cross-ing had occurred.. haha!

after koala bear talk.. we went for a 2km walk!!haha around the lake in the national park.. it was really like jungle trekking.. kinda fun.. but just my aunt and I so not that syok.. but its a good experience =D
HAHA! guess wat tree is this call man! its the Yixian TREE!! cuase its Y shaped! lol! no la.. its called the GRASS tree =D cool rite? got Y shaped.. haha!
oh well did i mention i;ve been watching tennis alot? LOL! now lost track d lar.. but last whole week i've been watching some matches.. and one day my aunt's fren visited her.. so they open bottle and i DRANK!! lol.. aunt offer.. how to say no? but i really dun like it.. maybe RED one nicer?? LOL! the wan i drank was WHITE.. and its really hard to drink.. for me lar.. =D i noob mar.. sry la.. stop scolding me.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment