Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chem All The Way Man!!!

wats my agenda for today?!?!?!?!?? well it is SIMPLE... CHEM CHEM CHEM CHEM CHEM SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP and CHEM CHEM cHEM CHEM CHEM.. LOL!! non-stop cheming.. sad wei.. actully not that SAD lar.. but SIEN WEI!!

haiz.. now starting to ask my self... WHY ON EARTH DID I GO WATCH GI JOE YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!?! why on earth i so impatient? ONE MORE WEEK.. holiday d.. that time watch until SIEN also can lar... why?!?!? why?!!/!

LOL!! speaking about why.. this song is DAMN COOL WEI!!



secondhand serenade's song rock man.. u guys should tryi listening to all their songs.. k la maybe not all.. Fall for u.. your call.. why.. its not over.. these are some song that suka.. =D

anyways.. back to the main topic.. CHEM!! ahh.. its so irritating wei.. chem is like one of my fav.. but i always dun score.. SINCE SECONDARY!!! once again.. WHY WHY WHY?>!?!? lol..like in SAM.. all the tests.. i can say la.. noe wat my teacher said.. and wat is on his notes.. but results come out.. AVERAGE... B.. B.. B!!! WHY LAR?!!! hahaha... i noe why d.. dun undestand wat the ques wan.. and never study DETAIL!! just the surface.. and ASSUME i noe everything. wah.. i;m banging my self.. LOL!! k then i better get going to GRAB the basics.. reminds me of "i;m not stupid too" haha..

A D I O S!!

No comments:

Post a Comment