Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where is mua study mood?!?!?!

AhIz.. still unable to concentrate fully.. but not bad la.. at least i finish ONE CHAPTER!!! or phy.. but u ask me question.. I HAVE NO IDEA MAN if i can answer u or not.. had been trying to study..but of course went out and help my mum..and guess wat.. I SPEED TODAY!! WITH PERMISSION!!!

i still remember last time when i was learning how to drive.. my mum will tell me this..

Mum: u ar.. next time dun drive so fast..(when shes speeding like mad)
Xian: wokie...

Mum: u dun think u got ur license can go so fast ar.. UR LIMIT!! 60 km/h...
Xian: what?!? 60?!?! wat if i;m late or something?
mum: dun drive lar.. dun let me catch u.. dun think i dunno u speeding..
xian: Okay..lets see.. hahaha!!

Mum: u ar.. without me.. dun turn out form this junction(cuase its quite hard to turn out.. lots of cars)
Xian: okay... zzz

BUT NOW!! MY SPEEDOMETER HANCUR!!! so i dunno how fast i am going nowadays =D hahaha!! and today i was able to speed becuase we were late for my bro's tuition.. his tuition starts 430.. but i think he reach there about 5.. LOL!!! but SERIOSLY I WAS SPEEDING TO MAKE IT QUICKER!! syok man.. overtaking here and there.. but quite dangerous lo.. dunno la maybe i still a NOOB.. but speeding is sure fun.. unless a SAMAN come to ur house or u bang somebody.. LOL!

*wonder when can i speed again.. hmmmm..."

anyways i finally EXERCISED!!!! after dunno how long.. i;ve not been sweating.. have not been playing BADMINTON.. sob sob.. have not really WORKED out.. so today since my mum takda kaki to walk.. i teman her la.. but also she ask me to jog.. so i see her once every 2 rounds ni.. LOL! but seriously.. STAMINA FROM THE KL MARATHON drop DRASTICALLY!! super sad... 6 rounds ni half dead d.. i dunno how far was that.. but i just jogged about half an hour.. well.. wat can i expect.. long time never jog NOR exercise.. so its good la at least i manage to finish 6 rounds..

WOHOO!!something to add on my ACHIEVEMENT LIST during the holiday.. =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment