Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fantastic FooD...

Wokie.. i noe u guys are excited.. cuase u see the word FOOD there.. but chill DO ALLOW me to go off tract for a moment....

TODAY I WENT CUT HAIR!! omi gosh.. does not look good to me..like some nerd.. gosh.. already so yong sui somemore with this hair cut..CHAM LOR!!! hahaha.. k lar.. at least i prepare u guys be4 u all faint tmr..

BACK TO THE TOPIC... FOOD!!!

wah today seriously.. got luck on food wei.. had so many nice food... well for me it is damn nice.. 1st in the morning lunch.. nothing special lar.. some mee with soup.. k lar.. not too bad.. not that fantastic.. but when it comes to dinner.. FUN COOL NICE FANTASTIC food approach ME!! 1st was....


YUP.. PIZZA AGAIN!! seriously.. this year i ate alot of FLOUR.. i did eat those la of course.. we ordered hawaian chicken and tuna supreme.. took the pic from google..LOL!! damn sick la me.. just sold pizza and ate them 2 weeks ago.. and now.. i;m eating it again.. NOT TO SAY ITS THAT FANTASTIC.. but i just ate it lar.. haha!!

complementary to PIZZA.. we had NASI LEMAK!!!! fuyoh.. sedap GILA!!! seriously.. this nasi lemak u guys should try.. its in SILVA in SS15.. opposite market.. nasi lemak there not bad.. if u guys wan more.. can go jalan 222!! nasi lemak there fantastic too.. but this is good enough lar =D

yup.. there's still more... well u noe la after makan LEMAK dan banyak FLOUR.. sure sleepy rite.. i actually SLEPT..seirously be4 this i was sleeping a while..hahaha!! until my bro came to me.. WAN EAT NASI LEMAK?!?!?! my eyes terus open WIDE WIDe..

"WOKIE" i said.. haha!!
so i went and have my SUPER SUPPER!!!
well i thought thats the end of it .. but NO!!! after i come up and resume on my work.. be4 i fell asleep.. mum called.. WAN HONEYDEW NOT?!?!?!
I WANT!!!!!
TADA!! wah.. long time never eat honey dew d lor.. dunno how many YEARS wei.. damn nice.. sweat and fantastic.. superB!! and LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
POTATO BREAD!!!!
omi gosh.. this food like so so super duper long never eat d.. from C4 wan.. no no not the boom.. carefour.. haha!
SERIOUSLY!! WAT a nice day to end my holiday.. haiz.. tmr will start the drill again.. well nothing much accomplish during the hols to be honest.. SOBZ!!!
well i have one question.. are u guys hungry?? HAHAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment