Friday, August 21, 2009

What A Work Out...

Wooohh...today didn't start with a good day..but its all fine now.. I think.. anyways.. i was SUPPOSE to play badminton today.. seriously.. i;ve not been playing.. i can even say i;ve not been playing for YEARS!! lol..so yea.. today tried booking for courts.. and i got REJECTED!! ouch rite?? its like hand itchy everything all gear up.. well not really gear up.. but wanted to play so badly.. one call kills EVERY passion i had.. spoiler!! LOL! so it just went on AS USUAl...trying to study..

tick tock tick tock...

its about 515... i had a call.. it was from SHAWN!! he asked if i would like to join him for basketball..since we had a court near by.. and last time we used to play there.. can say almost everyday..but now seldom d.. so i say okay lar..since i wanna exercise so much... and also long time no play..got my playing shirt.. pants... socks... then i got my self in a real dilemma.. what shoe should i wear?!?!?!?! after opening the shoe racks that i have.. i decided to use my bro's skul shoe.. LOL! cuase thats like the best i have..

takkan wan me use badminton shoe meh?
takkan wan me use slipper meh?
takkan wan me use my "hang kai" shoe meh?
takkan u wan me use therunning shoe meh?(eh actually can wut.. sHIT!!)

so... i ask my bro lo.. eh which shoe u wore?? then he showed me and i wore ZOOM!! out i go... half way walking.. i seriously felt its a no good shoe.. but nvm la.. lazy change.. now suffer lor.. LOL!! but normal lar.. basketball.. LOL!

SPEAKING OF BASKETBALL!! its STORY TIME!!!

ahh.. memories i shall say.. Shawn and I used to play basketball with each other since primary skul in lick hung.. we always stayed back for their activity.. play WHEN EVER WE HAVE THE TIME.. like be4 class starts... every sat when they have extra clsas.. after skul.. like CRAZY BASKETBALLERS!! fight each other.. one on one.. teach each other..go challenge ppl.. wow.. those were the days man...(obviously i always lose.. LOL!!)

haha.. this is a funny story of mine man... so since standard 4 onwards.. we have interclass tournament.. and guess wat.. i always lose.. zzzzzzzzzzzz... we dint have much luck all the time.. and the 3 years i played.. our score is always 0!!! onli ONCE we had 2.. which is onli one ball into the net.. DAMN SAD WEI!!!

BUT!! losing is not a factor for me.. we continued playing.. until we graduate from LICK HUNG.. we went to our own skull.. Shawn went SU I went SJ.. and obviosuly SJ is a better skul.. MUAHAHA.. but we stay quite close to each other.. so we also got play quite often.. play play play until he say he wanna join skul team.. so i was tempted to do so.. in the end.. he did join the skul team while i did not NOT BECAUSE I CANT!!(i think) but it was because i FAILED my sej... ALWAYS.. that my SIS got to STOP ME FROM playing basketball.. sobz sobz... so i from


and became..


now.. BADMINTON PLAYER!! LOL!!!! DAMN WEIRD WEI!! hahaha.. love both sports actually.. but now i prefer badminton more because its LESS tiring.. and LESS rough.. speaking of roughness.. the ball hit my thumb!! "ouch.. i think i;ve got a boo boo.." LOL! once a while okay lar.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment