Saturday, August 22, 2009

NOOB DRIVER!!!

After getting my license 161 days.. I DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL ANG GOT CAUGHT!! lol... by the poilce of course..

the story is.. i was following my mum down town today.. and since i got my license.. i've been a driver to my mum.. driving here and there.. EVERYWHERE.. mum says i wana go bank..i;ll say OKAY I DRIVE!! mum says i wanna go market.. i;ll say OKAY I DRIVE! Lol.. so i've been driving around all these while.. and i LOVE IT!!

back to the story.. i was driving down town today..and i followed my mum's direction throughout the whole journey as i do not noe how to go..well i;ve got to admit.. i;m a noob in directions...if i have a map.. still okay.. haha!! so yea..my mum asked me to make a left turn.. and obviously i listened to her..*ZHENG ZHENG* police over there ask me to stop at the side..

i was like.. okay...and i thought ntg la.. cause at that time i dint noe we cant turn.. my mum and i.. and i was sure i was not speeding.. so i thought just normal check lar...suddenly he say.. u cannot turn here wan u noe.. i was like..omg?!?!? wth?!?!?! shit!?!?!? TOOT!!!! shaking man... seirously.. so he asked for my ic and license.. and i took it out pass it to him..

Policeman: aiyo "P" ar? macam ni teruk oh.. dua saman terus kena gantung... tadi pun saya boleh bagi dua saman..
( i quiet ni la. .wat u wan me say so my mum talk)
mum: kenapa? apa salah? (seriously we dint noe..)
HE:YANG PERTAMA there was some zebra line.. and solid line.. which i am not suppose to cut.. AND I DID.. YANG KEDUA.. i turn left.. which i;m not supposed to cuase the arrow there did not indicate that i can turn left.. so those were the 2 mistakes i made..
Mum: owh.. kami tak tahu.. tak tengok...
HE: ah mana boleh.. (turn to me) u kan baru pass JPJ.. pasti ada beritahu u bahawa tak boleh macam ni kan?
me: SMILED
mum: tak boleh tolong ar?
HE: macam mana? dia P.. suah o.. k la k la saya bagi satu saman sahaja..
mum: ..............................

SENSORED!!!!!(for more info..ask me!! hahaha)
DAMN sad lor... like that also kena.. mum la.. ask me go turn.. haiz! and noe wat?!?!?! we double parked after that.. haha!! for about 5 min la.. cuase got to help my mum carry bags up.. LOL!! i was like.. once kena not enough ar? quickly carry to her frens place and stay quai quai in the car.. ahaha!!
last day of hols.. shall i enjoy? or start studying??? haha!! i guess i noe my answer.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment